To Label Or Not To Label

Baking By Dreme Updated 1 Nov 2011 , 12:05pm by GeminiRJ

Dreme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dreme Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 7:49pm
post #1 of 4

Just wondering what all of you do on the packaging for your cookies. We haven't really put labels on the individual cookies for our regular clients as each box they come in has our logo and we send a pack of cards with them. Most clients have them for either kids at a party. If someone asks they share a few of the cards provided.

Now for more corporate events where cookies are ordered in bulk, like 100 -1000 or so, and the cookies will be passed around or presented in gift bags for events, should we be putting a small sticker on the back with our logo and information? I feel like our product should be presented well...like an actual product and not like a homemade goodie.

So what do you think? Label or no label?

3 replies
rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 8:26pm
post #2 of 4

I say absolutely label! Use the opportunity provided to get your name out there further! I would do it anytime you bagged a cookie. You never know if your business card will make it any further than the trash can... Sadly, I've found way too many of mine tossed in there to think they will be the most successful way to get my name out there.

Tails Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tails Posted 1 Nov 2011 , 8:57am
post #3 of 4

Label! Just makes it look so much more pro! icon_smile.gif

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 1 Nov 2011 , 12:05pm
post #4 of 4

Most definitely label! I don't see why you wouldn't!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%