Any Couponer's Out There? Extreme Or NotHaha

Lounge By weidertm24 Updated 31 Oct 2011 , 4:30pm by Kiddiekakes

weidertm24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weidertm24 Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 2:16am
post #1 of 4

Anybody coupon? If so what kind of deals do you get on baking supplies? I just started about two months ago and there's not much when it comes to baking needs as far as I can tell. I've seen some for boxed mixes and a few other items, but not a lot.

3 replies
emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 2:20pm
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by weidertm24

Anybody coupon? If so what kind of deals do you get on baking supplies? I just started about two months ago and there's not much when it comes to baking needs as far as I can tell. I've seen some for boxed mixes and a few other items, but not a lot.

I try to do price-matching more than anything for baking goods, since there aren't many coupons. Sometimes I'll get lucky and be able to get sugar or flour price-matched and have a coupon to use. I mostly shop at Walmart and they'll match just about anyone's prices, lol.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 2:41pm
post #3 of 4

Sometimes this time of year you will see a few more coupons for (holiday) baking goods. But probably not on all the items you want.

You can also look up websites for what you are looking for and see if they have coupons on them.

Most of the coupons I use are not on food items, because those tend to not be good deals for me, or are on stuff I don't eat. I do love coupons for other things like the health and beauty stuff.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 4

Most everyone is right..I hardly ever see coupons for baked good etc..I will buy flour and sugar on sale and around holidays the stores will put specials on for nuts,Raisins,candied cherries...and other things but usually not cake mixes..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%