Diabetic Cake Recipe

Baking By Goreti Updated 10 Dec 2011 , 4:15pm by Goreti

Goreti Posted 30 Oct 2011 , 8:19pm
post #1 of 6

My brother-in-law has diabetes as a result of pancreatic surgery. He loves sweets and I am looking for a good recipe for a cake that would be ok for a diabetic. I know that not only is sugar a problem but flour too. Does anyone have any recipe with perhaps whole wheat flour?

5 replies
KathysCC Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 11:40am
post #2 of 6

There are several recipes here in the recipe section, just go there and search "diabetic". I would also try googling diabetic cake with wheat flour. There is a website devoted to diabetic cakes.

DiabeticCakeRecipes- Posted 10 Dec 2011 , 10:55am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathysCC

There are several recipes here in the recipe section, just go there and search "diabetic". I would also try googling diabetic cake with wheat flour. There is a website devoted to diabetic cakes.

Diabetic Cake Recipes guy online...
Hi check out our latest updates on delicious diabetic cake recipes where you'll find all about low carb diabetic diet recipes along with manuals also yummy sugar free cakes, many diabetic cupcake recipes & much much more...
http://www.diabetic-cakerecipes.com/

traci_doodle Posted 10 Dec 2011 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 6

Is that your website? Every time it's supposed to say "carbs" it says "crabs". Kind of bugs me. Other than that, what a great resource!

KathysCC Posted 10 Dec 2011 , 2:40pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by traci_doodle

Is that your website? Every time it's supposed to say "carbs" it says "crabs". Kind of bugs me. Other than that, what a great resource!

No it isn't my site, just one I found online.

Goreti Posted 10 Dec 2011 , 4:15pm
post #6 of 6

That is a great website. Tx for the information.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%