Not Sure Who Invented This But Thank You

Decorating By labmom Updated 1 Nov 2011 , 9:06pm by testcc

labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 29 Oct 2011 , 3:49pm
post #1 of 4

I just wanted to say thank you so much to whoever came up with the home made cupcake carrier using "cups". I was in need of way for a client to transport 36 cupcakes about an hour away without a disaster.
These were beautiful halloween cupcakes and had much work in them, and the thought of them destroyed... no..
so I cut down some styrofoam cups and hot glued them to the board of a half sheet box. I just made sure that they were not cut down to deep and the cupcakes fit perfect. easy to carry with no problems and easy to pick the out of the box which can also be a problem.
I know someone here or in the cupcake forum came up with the cup idea and I am going to make more of these transport for my daughters twins for school cupcakes, and for a large wedding comming up in a few weeks.
Thank you for making my transport worries disapear.

3 replies
linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 29 Oct 2011 , 4:06pm
post #2 of 4

Here is the original post about these cc carriers:

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-586286-ghetto.html

I have made several, one with a full size sheet cake box that holds 4 doz cupcakes.

Tammies_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tammies_Cakes Posted 29 Oct 2011 , 4:07pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by labmom

I just wanted to say thank you so much to whoever came up with the home made cupcake carrier using "cups". I was in need of way for a client to transport 36 cupcakes about an hour away without a disaster.
These were beautiful halloween cupcakes and had much work in them, and the thought of them destroyed... no..
so I cut down some styrofoam cups and hot glued them to the board of a half sheet box. I just made sure that they were not cut down to deep and the cupcakes fit perfect. easy to carry with no problems and easy to pick the out of the box which can also be a problem.
I know someone here or in the cupcake forum came up with the cup idea and I am going to make more of these transport for my daughters twins for school cupcakes, and for a large wedding comming up in a few weeks.
Thank you for making my transport worries disapear.

Hello,
I hadn't heard/seen this idea. Thanks so much for this post or I would have never known. What a clever idea.icon_smile.gif
Tammie

testcc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
testcc Posted 1 Nov 2011 , 9:06pm
post #4 of 4

what a genius idea ! this is so great of you to have posted this message ! thanks !

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%