Ordering Directly From Lindy Smith From The Us

Decorating By Kathy107 Updated 28 Oct 2011 , 4:18pm by Rosie2

Kathy107 Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 2:21pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, I want to order about $100 in product from Lindy Smith's site. It will be shipped to the US. Has anyone else ordered directly from her? How long did it take to get your products? Was the shipping a lot of money? Also what is the VAT? Thanks.

5 replies
Rach82 Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 2:42pm
post #2 of 6

I can't reply to most of your questions, but I can about VAT. That is Value Added Tax & is 20% here in the UK. It should add it all together, with your p&p cost before you checkout so you will know the full amount before you pay.

bobwonderbuns Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 2:45pm
post #3 of 6

I've ordered from her lots of times and I'm in the US. It takes about two weeks to get the items and I've even had to return something once with no problems. I recommend her!

shazza666 Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 2:47pm
post #4 of 6

regarding VAT wow I moved to Texas 2 years ago and when I left it was 15% how times change, anyway I would mail them as if they do the invoice to an american address then they can forgo the vat I have done this with another company in the UK, and ask them to send without the invoice in the package and you might get away with no tax here as well, hope this helps

Kathy107 Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 3:17pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks everyone. I will place my order.

Rosie2 Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 4:18pm
post #6 of 6

I also have ordered directly from her and yes, it takes about 2 weeks for the order. She has especial stuff that I totally love so, I know I may order from her again. I also recommend her.

Quote by @%username% on %date%