What Pan Do I Use?

Decorating By platinumlady Updated 28 Oct 2011 , 2:13am by platinumlady

platinumlady Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 9:34pm
post #1 of 7

What Pan So I use to make the boobies on a corset cake. The one I made before I use the round cupcake pan (used for making hats etc)...but they weren't very big... which was perfect for that particular bride to be....But this one wants the Boobies big.

The body I carve out of a sheet cake so if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it

6 replies
Spills Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 9:39pm
post #2 of 7

I use the Wilton 3D ball pans (bake in halves)...otherwise, if those too are not big enough use Pyrex bowls like a cake pan. I've used Pyrex glass bowls to make baseball hats icon_smile.gif HTH

wildflowercakes Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 9:59pm
post #3 of 7

What about the mini doll pan?

JackieDryden Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 1:29am
post #6 of 7

I use the sports ball pan halves for the bigger busty ones. they fit nicely on an 11x15 cake that I carve curves into. I don't think I can link a picture here because of the "adult content"

platinumlady Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 2:13am
post #7 of 7

Sweet thanks all...I don't know why I didn't think about using the sports ball...I have the set I guess in the back of my mind I thought it would be too big...

Thanks for all the help thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%