Quilt Look On Buttercream?

Decorating By stasia1985 Updated 28 Oct 2011 , 11:20pm by costumeczar

stasia1985 Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 10:40am
post #1 of 3

Just wondering if anyone can put up a good link on how to get the quilted look on buttercream please. Or do you have any advice on how to do it and which tools to use.

Thank you! thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
leepat Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 10:51am
post #2 of 3

You can buy a plastic texture sheet that will do it for you.

costumeczar Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 11:20pm
post #3 of 3

You can make marks at the top and the bottom of the tier, then take a skewer and impress the lines in the icing after it's crusted. If it's a meringue buttercream do it when the icing is cold.

Quote by @%username% on %date%