Silhouette

Decorating By fearlessbaker Updated 28 Oct 2011 , 12:24pm by linedancer

fearlessbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fearlessbaker Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 4:36am
post #1 of 3

Can anyone tell me what you think of the Silhouette? I only bake about 12 cakes a year. Is it worth it? What about the learning curve? Thanks

2 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 2:40am
post #2 of 3

Well judging by your screen name you should have no problems! If you go for the silhouette,buy it from Linda McClure. She ha the new cameos in stock and she has at the right blade to go with it plus a great step by step instruction book. The world of electronic cutting is really just beginning and when you combine it with edible printing, your possibilities are endless. If you don't have an edible printer, you can use our Designer electronic colored icing sheets as well to add color without a lot of effort.

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 28 Oct 2011 , 12:24pm
post #3 of 3

I also use it for cookie bag toppers, cupcake wrappers, neat little individual boxes to put candies and cookies in. Not to mention edible images for my cookies, thank you Debbie for your incredible products. If it wasn't almost impossible to upload pics here, I would show you a few, maybe will later, when I have some time. Anyway, I use it lots and love my sil.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%