Airbrush Technical Problems!!! Help!!! :)

Decorating By sillychef Updated 20 Oct 2011 , 11:26pm by cheatize

sillychef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillychef Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 6:19pm
post #1 of 2

Good afternoon- I had purchased an airbrush system, and for some reason it didn't come with an instruction booklet of any kind... (I have used them before, but in bakeries where they are already set up icon_smile.gif) I have tried contacting the company I bought it from (it was a Pointzero Elite 125x compressor if anyone has had any experience with that one icon_smile.gif ) to no avail, so I thought maybe someone here could help!!! The compressor itself seems to work fine- it has air coming out of the hose, but as soon as I put on the airbrush no air comes out at all. I have taken it out to see if there is any like styrofoam beads in it or something (it was bought brand new) but it looks fine. Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone have any suggestions? I am sure it will probably be something totally easy and obvious and that I am making things to hard for myself, but I was hoping some insight might be able to get me airbrushing soon!! I am so excited to start airbrushing! Thanks so much in advance icon_smile.gif

1 reply
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 11:26pm
post #2 of 2

I don't have an airbrush, so I have no idea. Perhaps someone else can help you since the boards are busier in the evenings.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%