Halloween Cupcake Tutorial

Baking By LisaPeps Updated 20 Oct 2011 , 3:24am by labmom

LisaPeps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaPeps Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 9:32pm
post #1 of 3

Just thought I'd share this tutorial for halloween cupcakes, since we're almost there icon_smile.gif It's a great blog too, there's a tutorial for the aussie method of covering a cake with ganache on there somewhere.

http://www.notquitenigella.com/2011/10/20/haunted-house-cupcakes/

2 replies
nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 9:47pm
post #2 of 3

Very cool! Thanks for sharing (=

labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 3:24am
post #3 of 3

wow, what patience. I see the how the design was traced and the food safe pens, but was the pen used to complete the fill in part of the drawing or was food color gel used? I am going to practice this tomorow while I bake the wedding cake for saturday. Would love to make these for a halloween party next week. Most of the cupcakes that I have found are too much for kids, or are more fall not halloween.. this is a very sophistcated party and the lady who ordered them would love these so much... and wouldn't mind the prices I am sure. Now just some other ideas for the rest of the cupcakes.. didn't think I was going to to make dozens like this did you? (lol)..
thank you for showing us these and if you can let us know about the "fill in" part that would be great (feel free to pm me if you want)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%