? Where To Purchase Breast Cancer Cookie Cutter

Baking By sandy1 Updated 19 Oct 2011 , 6:09pm by MadMillie

sandy1 Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 4:57pm
post #1 of 11

Where can I purchase a breast cancer cookie cutter? I'm looking for one that has the hole in the middle. Is there a cake pan in that shape? TIA

10 replies
leah_s Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 5:06pm
post #2 of 11

I just got one at Bed Bath and Beyond, but it doesn't have a hole. You could use a second small cutter to cut a hole. I believe that Pantastic makes the cake pan.

pmarks0 Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 11

I don't konw where you're located, but Golda's Kitchen in Canada has several different ones. These two have the hole in the middle.



Unfortunately. they don't have a ribbon cake pan, and I looked through all of their specialty and shaped pans.

cheatize Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 7:04pm
post #5 of 11

Wilton has the ribbon pan.

Texas_Rose Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 7:18pm
post #6 of 11

Foose has the cookie cutter. It has a little one that comes with it to make the hole in the center.

Tinacakes Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 7:46pm
post #7 of 11

www.kitchenkrafts.com and I believe Michaels had the cookie cutter as well

sandy1 Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 9:33pm
post #8 of 11

Thanks so much!!!!!

GeminiRJ Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 5:52pm
post #9 of 11

I bought one at the grocery store (Hy-Vee). I already had an awareness ribbon cutter, but it came with a small cutter for the hole, and it never lined up very well. The plastic cutter with the hole as part of the cutter works great! And I think it cost right around $1, so the price was right.

MadMillie Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 6:09pm
post #11 of 11

C o p p e r g i f t s is where I bought mine. Also look at the happy heart cutter they have. It makes a beautiful cookie as seen in this picture

Quote by @%username% on %date%