Looking For A Specific Tip

Baking By cshelz Updated 19 Oct 2011 , 1:15pm by cshelz

cshelz Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 3:48pm
post #1 of 3

Does anyone know what tip is used to make a puff or cloud on top of a cupcake? Sorry not sure how to decribe it. hehehe

It is so elegant and I would love to try it.

Thanks so much!

2 replies
Bridgette1129 Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 3:36am
post #2 of 3

Do you mean like this?
I would use a Wilton 1A (1/2 inch opening)

cshelz Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 1:15pm
post #3 of 3

Yes that is it! Thanks so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%