Bottles For Vanilla Extract As Gifts?

Decorating By jenniboo Updated 19 Oct 2011 , 4:49am by scp1127

jenniboo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenniboo Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 1:01am
post #1 of 7

I've recently started making my own vanilla extract thanks to the wonderful tips/recipes I've found here. I would like to give away some to my family/co-workers as the holidays approach. I know several of them like to bake and would appreciate this in time for their Christmas goodies. Does anyone have a good site where I could order small bottles to package the extract as a gift?

TIA! icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
MissLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissLisa Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 1:31am
post #2 of 7

Try the Jar Store http://www.jarstore.com/

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 4:36am
post #3 of 7

Locally, Michael's has a big variety of bottles for this type of project. No shipping and they are economical.

madis_granny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madis_granny Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 5:24am
post #4 of 7

http://www.specialtybottle.com/
They also have a good selection of bottles.

diamonds-and-rust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamonds-and-rust Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 6:45pm
post #5 of 7

Nothing to add regarding the bottles, but just wanted to say what a lovely and thoughtful gift that is.....who wouldn't LOVE a bottle of fine, real vanilla in a lovely glass bottle. Great idea!
Cathy

Bridgette1129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bridgette1129 Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 3:58am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1127

Locally, Michael's has a big variety of bottles for this type of project. No shipping and they are economical.

I haven't seen really any small bottles at my Michael's. Is also pretty small though. icon_sad.gif

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 4:49am
post #7 of 7

Every year my kids would make a sugar bath scrub for little homemade Christmas presents. I got them at Michael's. I know A.C. Moore didn't have them. Walmart has quite a few also in the canning and kitchen area. I'm in a smaller city too, so hopefully you can find some. They are all less than $2.00 each.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%