What Is On Your Cake Christmas Wishlist?

Decorating By usmdesigner Updated 3 Dec 2011 , 7:17am by honeypie

Kristie925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kristie925 Posted 3 Nov 2011 , 4:55pm
post #61 of 83

An Agbay, edible image printer and lots of supplies for it, More Magic Line pans, a new rolling pin and one of the Kitchen-Aid paddles with the scrapers!

teezed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teezed Posted 3 Nov 2011 , 6:07pm
post #62 of 83

I've gone through practically all the posts on this topic and haven't yet seen anything I don't want... Oh, I also want a husband,I see from here that they could be really supportive and I don't have one...!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Lemmers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemmers Posted 4 Nov 2011 , 6:59pm
post #63 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmdesigner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmers

Oooh too many choices! But off the top of my head- another bowl for my mixer, cupcake stand, plenty of cutters and veiners, the Pretty Party Cakes book by Peggy Porschen, cookie cutters, and and i'm sure there was something else..... oh yes, a house with a stinking great kitchen, with built and AND mobile steel worktops and a spare oven and fridge just for my cakes icon_smile.gif

All reasonable, I feel!

Another bowl for your mixer. How simple to think of and I never have. LOL. That would be great.

"A stinking great kitchen" What odor will you choose? I hope that doesn't stick to the cakes. Gross. icon_smile.gif

lol of course I mean the lovely aroma of vanilla and all things yummy icon_smile.gif

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 6 Nov 2011 , 1:28pm
post #64 of 83

I already have the sugarveil icing kit from a few years back, unopened, never used .. I am asking santa for the ability in understanding how it works, so it doesn't go wasted!

emilyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilyg Posted 7 Nov 2011 , 3:04pm
post #65 of 83

Cakearator, if you mean the SugarVeil Icing Dispenser, here's a video that shows how you use it: http://www.youtube.com/sugarveil - go to the 3:45 minute marker to see the dispenser. It really is easy to use - not at all complicated like an airbrush. If you've any questions at all call us, or email us at [email protected]. We'll be happy to help you out - thanks!

cakeyouverymuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeyouverymuch Posted 7 Nov 2011 , 3:09pm
post #66 of 83

emilyg,

Is there a supplier in Canada where I can order SugarVeil?

TIA

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 10 Nov 2011 , 6:47pm
post #67 of 83

Emily, Thanks so much for the video! My husband got me the set a few years back but reading it (for me) made it seem intimidating .. the video made it look very easy and now I'm excited to give it a try!

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 2:31am
post #68 of 83

I actually have a lot of that, but I would LOVE a sheeter and a cake safe!

CakesHeaven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesHeaven Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 2:46am
post #69 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeyouverymuch

emilyg,

Is there a supplier in Canada where I can order SugarVeil?

TIA

Cake Mischief has a few items, they are a online Canada supplier

DH2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DH2008 Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 3:18am
post #70 of 83

Where do I begin, ok
1) sheeter
2) double oven
3) sugar veil kit
4) more pans
5) also a winning lottery ticket icon_wink.gif
BTW, just got "The Mat" & I LOVE IT. Ordered it on a Sat & got it on Mon. Oh, & I would love one of those stands that are "diamond" studded for like 500.00. thumbs_up.gif

DDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DDiva Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 3:46am
post #71 of 83

A week on a cruise ship with some regularly bringing me drinks with little umbrellas in them -lol!!!

CandyM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyM Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 4:25am
post #72 of 83

I love this thread! I just added a few things to my list for Santa that I didn't even know existed! I definitely want an Agbay! icon_smile.gif

cheriej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheriej Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 4:27am
post #73 of 83

Oh my! Well here goes,
1. An airbrush
2. A cake studio outfitted with all cake pans in differing shapes and sizes
3. A state that has cottage food laws
4. An unlimited account with the massa supplier
5. The skills to be a cake decorator

Oh, sorry I got carried away. Well a girl can always dream! icon_smile.gif

Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 5:03am
post #74 of 83

I was feeling a bit sheepish bc I was looking at all the wish list items and thinking of all the things I've bought this year!! Number 1 tho was the Agbay. I didn't think I'd be using as much as I am, so that is wonderful! Today I ordered my brand new food grade stainless steel work table, so.my wishes basically come down to: a fondants sheeter, and more storage shelves!

Sunshine0063 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunshine0063 Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 6:14am
post #75 of 83

oooh top of the list would be for CA to make cottage bakeries legal, so I'm not limited to baking just for family and friends.
second bigger kitchen with an island.
edible image printer.
oh ya MORE TIME.

Not much just a few little things

QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 11:52pm
post #76 of 83

A bigger kitchen with a 20 Qt. hobart!!!! icon_biggrin.gif And yes, a better camera for photos.

emilyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilyg Posted 15 Nov 2011 , 7:27am
post #77 of 83

Cakeyouverymuch, here's where you can get SugarVeil: http://www.sugarveil.com/information/sugarveil-vendors.htm. Thanks!

usmdesigner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
usmdesigner Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 6:46pm
post #78 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by teezed

Oh, I also want a husband,I see from here that they could be really supportive and I don't have one...!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

I laughed at this one.

When it comes to me, my wife might tell you to watch what you wish for! icon_razz.gif

usmdesigner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
usmdesigner Posted 18 Nov 2011 , 6:48pm
post #79 of 83
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmdesigner

Quote:

Oooh too many choices! But off the top of my head- another bowl for my mixer, cupcake stand, plenty of cutters and veiners, the Pretty Party Cakes book by Peggy Porschen, cookie cutters, and and i'm sure there was something else..... oh yes, a house with a stinking great kitchen, with built and AND mobile steel worktops and a spare oven and fridge just for my cakes icon_smile.gif

All reasonable, I feel!

Another bowl for your mixer. How simple to think of and I never have. LOL. That would be great.

"A stinking great kitchen" What odor will you choose? I hope that doesn't stick to the cakes. Gross. icon_smile.gif

lol of course I mean the lovely aroma of vanilla and all things yummy icon_smile.gif

Lol. Just picking icon_smile.gif

P.S. Peeeyuuu icon_evil.gif

onehsancare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onehsancare Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 10:17pm
post #80 of 83

I want an Agbay, and I was going to ask for a Jr., so it would be more likely to appear under the tree, when I found this site:

http://www.bakery.com/equipment/pb/cutters_other.asp

which seems to be the non-junior Agbay for only $149!

The Mat
More time to bake!
More patience with myself

Shermie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shermie1 Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 10:47pm
post #81 of 83

The Agbay deluxe

artmojo1975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
artmojo1975 Posted 28 Nov 2011 , 3:01am
post #82 of 83

A second kitchen in my house just for caking. But thats not going to happen so and Agbay or an Airbrush Booth.

honeypie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
honeypie Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 7:17am
post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehsancare

I want an Agbay, and I was going to ask for a Jr., so it would be more likely to appear under the tree, when I found this site:

http://www.bakery.com/equipment/pb/cutters_other.asp

which seems to be the non-junior Agbay for only $149!

The Mat
More time to bake!
More patience with myself

Hello onehsancare, The leveler you show at Bakery.com is the Original Agbay from years ago and it is no longer available. It is the 20" Single Blade Leveler without the newer features. There are four different models available now.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%