Cake Stand Question

Decorating By sechrestloans Updated 17 Oct 2011 , 9:10pm by sechrestloans

sechrestloans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sechrestloans Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 3:15pm
post #1 of 5

I am doing this wedding cake for a bride on Nov 12 and I am having a hard time locating the cake stand in the photo. does anyone know where I can get the stand? I am having a hard time attaching the photo, so I put it in my gallery it is the separated purple/pink wedding cake. thank you!

4 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 6:47pm
post #2 of 5

If you can't upload a photo, then please provide a link to the cake stand. icon_smile.gif
Your photo gallery is only for cakes, etc. that you have made.

cakeyouverymuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeyouverymuch Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH

If you can't upload a photo, then please provide a link to the cake stand. icon_smile.gif
Your photo gallery is only for cakes, etc. that you have made.

May I point out that if she had a link to the stand, she wouldn't be asking where she could get the stand. I understand your point and I also understand the policing aspect of moderation, but it would be of immense help to be able to post an attachment instead of having to cheat to do a workaround.

To the OP here's a link to a site that carries a variety of stands. The one in the picture you gave isn't clear enough to distinguish whihc one it is, but there are a variety of similar stands on this site:

http://kitchenware.goldaskitchen.com/search?w=cake+stands&asug=

They've been having a bit of trouble with their site lately so the page may be slow to load.

sechrestloans Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 9:06pm
post #4 of 5

thank you! I will remove the cake from my photos, please if anyone can help email me at [email protected] and I can email a copy of the photo over. Thanks again!

sechrestloans Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 9:10pm
post #5 of 5

ok I just tried to delete the photo and it wont let me because there are favorites on it. I emailed tech service.. so for now you can still see that cake on my photos. thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%