Indydebi...............

Baking By decoratingfool Updated 17 Oct 2011 , 4:41am by josefina20

decoratingfool Posted 16 Oct 2011 , 4:03am
post #1 of 3

I want to thank you, i have been using your icing recipe for awhile now, and this last week i had to make some different flavors. First one was a apple cider buttercream, 2nd was a salted caramel buttercream, and 3rd was a margarita buttercream.
So i made up your frosting and instead of adding all the milk, i use whipping cream, i added about 1/2 cup of a top shelf margarita and some lime zest in the icing and man oh man was it wonderful..
Then for the apple cider i added some apple cider sauce to your frosting again wonderful, then i made the salted caramel and added that to the buttercream, oh man was it fantastic, after i frosted these i sprinkled a mixture of sea salt and brown sugar on the top, yummy!!!!!

So just wanted to say, THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful recipe it is so versatile and yummy!!!!!!!

2 replies
KATHIESKREATIONS Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 4:15am
post #2 of 3

I totally agree about this recipe! I have been using it now for over a year & have to admit, it is my "Go To" recipe. It is not only delicious, it is so versatile, as mentioned above! Not needing refrigeration has it's plus too!
thumbs_up.gif

josefina20 Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 4:41am
post #3 of 3

woaa these are some fun combination. i think i will try one of this. thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%