Got A Steal On 3Lb Bag Of Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate

Decorating By Angfastic Updated 17 Oct 2011 , 11:32pm by Angfastic

Angfastic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angfastic Posted 16 Oct 2011 , 12:57am
post #1 of 2

@ Sam's Club. The sign said $9.48, but it rang up at $3.98. I didn't realize it until I got home. I went back and got 3 bags to see if they would ring up the same and they did so I had her charge me for 2 more. Then I decided I wanted 2 more so she rang them up and was like this has to be the wrong price. I said probably so she said she was going to go show someone the bag so they could check. Instead of letting me pay she said she needed to wait to see if it was the wrong price and if so they had to put in the correct price. I should have just gotten the 2 and tried again later. Oh well.

I looked it up online and it has the $3.98 price. Wonder how long it will take for them to get it fixed.

1 reply
Angfastic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angfastic Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 2

I went back to Sam's today to get a prescription filled. While I was waiting I looked online to see if the price had changed on the Ghirardelli chips and it still showed as $3.98. I got one bag and checked out the pharmacy and sure enough it rang up as $3.98. This is the Sam's club in Round Rock, TX. I was at another Sam's yesterday and it scanned at the correct price.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%