Edible Images Printer

Decorating By ssimonds2 Updated 18 Oct 2011 , 5:06pm by KoryAK

ssimonds2 Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 6:19pm
post #1 of 6

I was wondering if you can use just a regular new printer with food color cartridges or if you need to buy a printer that is for edible images?

5 replies
KoryAK Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 6

Regular printer as long as there are compatible cartridges icon_smile.gif

I highly recommend the Canon IP3600.

icingimages Posted 14 Oct 2011 , 12:59pm
post #3 of 6

The 3600 is great. Canons new series has the mg5220 which is also wonderful!

BBSpecialtyCakes Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 2:07am
post #4 of 6

where do you order the compatible cartridges usually? I am looking into buying a printer and components. I've seen both you suggested and would love to see your recommendations for other items needed.

Thank you!

icingimages Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 10:42am
post #5 of 6

You can ore directly on our website or give us a call

KoryAK Posted 18 Oct 2011 , 5:06pm
post #6 of 6

Yes, icingimages has the best ones!

Quote by @%username% on %date%