Wholesale Chocolate Melts

Baking By BrownieAffair Updated 14 Oct 2011 , 4:57am by BrownieAffair

BrownieAffair Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 7:00am
post #1 of 7

Hey ladies,

what are some great online sites to order chocolate melts. I personally like merckens but I am open to all suggestions! I dont have a business license.

thanks!!

6 replies
leah_s Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 6:15pm
post #2 of 7

CK products

leah_s Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 6:16pm
post #3 of 7

Oh sorry. Without a biz license you likely won't qualify for wholesale. Anywhere. Wholesale is for businesses.

fsinger84 Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 7:33pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

CK products

I am putting in my first order for CK and they also have a $125 min order so I don't think that would work for the poster either.

I was going to order some Merckens but I havent ever used them before.
Leah would you suggest the Merckens ones? Do you buy them pre colored or do you color them yourself? I have used almond bark and I used wilton candy colors to tint but the pops took on the color of the chocolate and looked kind of odd LOL.

cupcakeatheart Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 7:49pm
post #5 of 7

My locally owned cake shop will sell me 50 lb boxes for cheaper then I could get them shipped. Might be a good place to check

leah_s Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 8:14pm
post #6 of 7

I do like Merckens and I buy them pre-colored. If you have a bag of your most used colors, you can also use them to color white melts. Chocolate colors chocolate.

BrownieAffair Posted 14 Oct 2011 , 4:57am
post #7 of 7

Thank you everyone. what are average prices per pound for wholesale? just wondering. Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%