Cake Support

Decorating By summersusu Updated 13 Oct 2011 , 12:31am by cupadeecakes

summersusu Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 12:28am
post #1 of 2

I need some direction on what type of cake support to build and use if I wanted to make a cake of a person standing up. My son loves Jeff from the wiggles and I wanted to make a cake of him standing up. I know the legs would prob be rc and then the torso cake...but what type of structure do you build for that?

1 reply
cupadeecakes Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 12:31am
post #2 of 2

You'll probably want some sort of skeleton, like copper tubing or PVC pipe. I think Bronwen Weber sells a PVC skeleton kit.

Quote by @%username% on %date%