Icing Images Vs. Photofrost

Decorating By missy2008 Updated 13 Oct 2011 , 4:18pm by icingimages

missy2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missy2008 Posted 12 Oct 2011 , 3:41pm
post #1 of 5

Anyone have experience using either of these? am in the market for edible printer, but not clear on which one to choose.
anyone with likes/ dislikes? problems? success?
thanks for posting.
Katrina

4 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 12 Oct 2011 , 4:01pm
post #2 of 5

Hi Missy,
I would suggest you visit this forum in cake central: http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-731657.html

I believe there will be a lot of information for you that would be useful. If you have any specific questions or would like us to send you a sample of our icing sheet so you can see them for yourself, just give us a call and tell them you saw me on cake central!

Thanks

missy2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missy2008 Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 3:52pm
post #3 of 5

Debbie,
Thank you for responding! cake central plus icing images=Wow!!
I gathered very useful information from your dialog link. And you bring up a good point. I'm not at the 'print every week' stage yet.
I was looking at printers to provide a 'custom cake' at Walmart's prices!
( a quick decorated cake)

and I will be checking out the info on the chocolate printing products as I do play with that medium as well.

Thank you again for taking the time to post. Very well stated and appears you are very well versed in this topic!
Missy

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 4:11pm
post #4 of 5

I've used both brands and IMO there is no comparrison......icingimages all the way! I also use their premium icing sheets with my electronic cutter and they are awsome.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 4:18pm
post #5 of 5

Hi Missy,
I am always so happy to try and help!
Remember, a decorator has an advantage to any box store on the market. MUCH BETTER TASTING cakes!!! Dont be afraid to charge more for it and dont undervalue yourself or the products you offer. There are many ways you can up your usage by easy marketing ideas, to increase your printing capacities. Image if you walked in to an open house and you saw a picture of the house you were looking at on a cookie.. Intermixed with that are the realators busiiness card on a cookie (of coarse you woudl put their business card underneath of it so that they have something tangable after they ate the cookie) Customers would never forget that house or that agent! So you can go to realtors with a few samples and that alone can sustain you until you get enough orders where you will be printing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%