Impression Or Something Else?

Decorating By allycook Updated 10 Oct 2011 , 9:05pm by JanH

allycook Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 8:08pm
post #1 of 4

I have a bride that would like this technique on one of the layers of her cake. I need help in figuring out how it was achieved. If it is an impression mat which do you think it is? Hope my friends here at CC can help me out. icon_confused.gif

3 replies
JanH Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 8:19pm
post #2 of 4

If you tried to attach a photo, it didn't upload because the CC attachment to post software isn't currently functioning...


allycook Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 8:53pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks Jan. When will it be operating?

JanH Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 9:05pm
post #4 of 4

I don't know, but there's a major software update coming...

You can post a link to the photo, if you'd like or:

Originally Posted by Coral3

If you want a photo to show up in your post, here's how:

First upload the photo into an online photo site like Photobucket (getting a photobucket account is easy and FREE) then just copy the photo's image code (IMG Code) from photobucket and paste it into your post. Then when you hit 'submit comment' the photo will display in the thread. Easy.

Photobucket is here:

I'm pretty sure you can also use Flickr like this too - just look for the image code (IMG code) and copy and paste it.


Quote by @%username% on %date%