Business Plan For Home Based Bakery

Business By lynn780 Updated 23 Apr 2014 , 9:37am by fiona chandie

lynn780 Posted 9 Oct 2011 , 6:47pm
post #1 of 5

I have searched and searched for a sample business plan. All the ones I have found are for larger bakeries. I am looking for a sample of one for a just starting out, small home bakery. Does anyone have any idea where I find one. Thanks.

4 replies
schmulie14 Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 2:37am
post #2 of 5

Here's a link to the Vermont Women's Business Center. It is a good template for someone who wants a home business or is looking to start up outside the home. Hope it helps!

MimiFix Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 2:41am
post #3 of 5

You can take any business plan, there are numerous samples available online, and frame the questions to suit your particular circumstances. I found these two and but there are thousands more.

Have you contacted the SBA? SCORE counselors can help you write a plan that fits your own circumstances.

Writing a unique business plan is an excellent way to help you formulate a personalized plan, one that can help you meet your needs, as opposed to using a plan written for another bakery that will certainly have different issues, ideas, and resources. It's worth the effort. Good luck!

lynn780 Posted 11 Oct 2011 , 12:07pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks for the help. I know I will find useful information at the links you both gave me. Thanks again.

fiona chandie Posted 23 Apr 2014 , 9:37am
post #5 of 5

thanks so much... the link was really helpful

Quote by @%username% on %date%