Country Chic Cake Pops

Decorating By hmwarntjes Updated 9 Oct 2011 , 11:38pm by mrslivvix

hmwarntjes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hmwarntjes Posted 9 Oct 2011 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 4

my friend ordered some cake pops for me and she asked for them to be country chic themed? I kind of know what that is but i dont know how to transform that into a cake pop. Any ideas?

3 replies
mrslivvix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrslivvix Posted 9 Oct 2011 , 2:35pm
post #2 of 4

maybe dip them in red or pink and draw on them to look like a bandana? Or maybe a cow theme. I'm thinking of a cowboy hat or boots but not sure if theres a way to make that in a cake pop? Good luck with them. I'll be anxious to see what you come up with! thumbs_up.gif

Niconna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Niconna Posted 9 Oct 2011 , 3:08pm
post #3 of 4

Maybe you could do the pops in lighter colors and use a gingham ribbon to tie the clear bags closed and arrange them in a tin pale of some sort? Good luck with that one! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

mrslivvix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrslivvix Posted 9 Oct 2011 , 11:38pm
post #4 of 4

I just googled this subject and some had put little cowboy hats on top of them and stuck them down into a small tin bucket with some straw looking stuff coming out of it. I thought that was cute. Then a few just turned them upside down and used the stick for the decoration by attaching a small cowboy related picture to the stick. HTH...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%