Does Anyone Give Clients A Cake Cutting Guide?

Business By jenng1482 Updated 8 Oct 2011 , 6:10am by cheatize

jenng1482 Posted 8 Oct 2011 , 2:49am
post #1 of 5

I am looking to create a page that I give to clients when I deliver their cakes. I would like it to include a cutting guide, refridgeration needs, how to transport, ect. Does anyone do this or have a template that they woulld be willing to share?

Thanks!

4 replies
cheatize Posted 8 Oct 2011 , 3:04am
post #2 of 5

I create a client delivery sheet for each cake that includes the order info, transport info, storage info, etc... If it's more than just a round cake or some other "normal" two layer cake, I include Indydebi's cutting guide complete with a link to her website and "used with permission of Debi Brim."

ajwonka Posted 8 Oct 2011 , 3:07am
post #3 of 5

I use IndyDebi sheet too (she has a link on her profile) and just give her credit.

jenng1482 Posted 8 Oct 2011 , 3:08am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatize

I create a client delivery sheet for each cake that includes the order info, transport info, storage info, etc... If it's more than just a round cake or some other "normal" two layer cake, I include Indydebi's cutting guide complete with a link to her website and "used with permission of Debi Brim."

Do you have a standard form that you fill in the particular info and write something up new each time?

cheatize Posted 8 Oct 2011 , 6:10am
post #5 of 5

I have a template that I loosely follow as it needs tailored to each order since it has the item description, price, amount owed, etc... on it. Additionally, some cakes need specific disassembly instructions like where to find the skewers that hold the cake to the board. Basically, the template is a starting point to help me remember what needs to be on it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%