Uk Suppliers

Business By happygirl2011 Updated 22 Oct 2011 , 11:11pm by cakecoachonline

happygirl2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
happygirl2011 Posted 7 Oct 2011 , 4:20pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone,

This is my first question on the forum and its regarding sourcing UK suppliers. I have scoured the internet looking for cake suppliers and there are plenty but they do not do wholesale or bulk buy quantities. I am just starting out and have jumped through the environmental hoops and recently got a high grading, but am now looking to decrease my costs by buying in bulk.

Can anyone suggest UK suppliers that would deliver? I am in a relatively small town, and as such the prices for cake supplies is high due to lack of competition - so I'm feeling the pinch.

I hope you can help icon_smile.gif

5 replies
melonball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melonball Posted 7 Oct 2011 , 7:52pm
post #2 of 6

What supplies are you after?

happygirl2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
happygirl2011 Posted 7 Oct 2011 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 6

Hi,

Mainly after boxes, cake boards and cases. At the moment Ryepack is the most competitive I've found, but there must be others out there. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts?

icon_smile.gif

lissyUK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lissyUK Posted 7 Oct 2011 , 10:29pm
post #4 of 6

I usually use cake-stuff, but have just discovered thecakedecoratingcompany (both .co.uk). The former is great for all your basics, while the latter is good for imported stuff like candy melts and new innovations.

LouLou79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LouLou79 Posted 17 Oct 2011 , 8:01pm
post #5 of 6

www.cupcakeboxesuk.com don't know if it beats the prices your getting but this is where i get some of my boxes from. HTH.

cakecoachonline Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecoachonline Posted 22 Oct 2011 , 11:11pm
post #6 of 6

I think that www.cakecraftworld.com gives discounts for buying spending more than a certain value. It might be worth a try. They are in Kent. UK

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%