Gumpaste Forget-Me-Nots

Decorating By cakelover613 Updated 7 Oct 2011 , 4:15pm by TexasSugar

cakelover613 Posted 7 Oct 2011 , 3:36pm
post #1 of 2

My grandma and grandpa are having their 50th wedding anniversary, and we are having a surprise party next week. I am in charge of a cake. We want to make this party EXTRA special not only because it is their 50th anniversary, but because it is the last one they will spend together(unless a miracle occurs). I am planning a wedding style cake, one they can cut together and everything(they never had the traditional wedding, with the cake cutting and all.). Grandma's favorite flower forever has been "Forget-me-nots", and that's what I want to use on the cake. I have an idea how they're make, but I want them to be PERFECT. This cake has to be perfect. So I'm looking for a tutorial on gumpaste forget-me-nots, and can't seem to find one anywhere. I purchased Wilton's gumpaste cutter set quite a while back, and I can't seem to find my book that came with it. I know it has a tutorial for gumpaste forget-me-nots. Can't seem to find it on their website in anything other than royal icing. Anyone have a good tutorial for the gumpaste version? Thank you for your help in advance!

1 reply

Quote by @%username% on %date%