Need Help Figuring Out What To Get For The Wedding Candy Bar

Lounge By pinklatte Updated 6 Oct 2011 , 3:24am by pinklatte

pinklatte Posted 5 Oct 2011 , 7:27pm
post #1 of 4

The bride has a cake already so I need to come up with a candy bar. The theme is pumpkins and fall however she want a colorful candy bar. Seh wants colorful gumballs, candy buttons that come on the strip, Hershey kisses or M&Ms, and those candy sticks that look like candy canes but are sweet. She wants me to make dipped marshmallows and sugar cookies shaped like pumpkins in orange. What else should I add in to make it more colorful and fun?

3 replies
sugalips Posted 5 Oct 2011 , 7:49pm
post #2 of 4

When I did my son's dessert bar (yellow and black) I had all of what you listed plus, cakes balls, three different kinds of lollypops, licorice, gummy bears, wrapped chocolates, sixlets, lifesavers, lemon drops, oreos, two kinds of homemade cookies (one gluten free), sugar stix, but the best thing were the black wax moustaches. Everyone had fun with those!. I ordered off of several different candy wholesale websites to get what I wanted.

patti1955 Posted 5 Oct 2011 , 8:11pm
post #3 of 4

For my daughter's we also had different shades of orange and white jelly beans layered in a tall glass container - it looked cool.

pinklatte Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 3:24am
post #4 of 4

Thanks guys, the ideas sound perfect and I'll let her know of the ideas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%