Seriously...what's Up With Posting Pics??

Lounge By mocakes Updated 6 Oct 2011 , 12:23pm by mocakes

mocakes Posted 5 Oct 2011 , 6:47pm
post #1 of 8

I've tried for over a week now to upload pics and I keep getting an error message that says "Only 0 contest entries per member" or something like that.

I'm not even uploading for any contest categories! I see all these new pics every day and wondering how theirs are uploading. I even contacted CC after reading some other complaints and no responses....no response here either.

I haven't been on CC much over the last few months, but it has changed so much and sometimes not worth the trouble. So sad because it really is a great site...but the frustration with things makes it not worth it. icon_sad.gif

7 replies
glow0369 Posted 5 Oct 2011 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 8

I seem to have noticed that the site seems to freeze up...if you know what I mean.. No new picks for 45 min. Then they will move along. Try to post as pics are moving..it is frustrating...I posted a photo and did notice no new photos for awhile..so I waited till new pics came up and it posted..But now can't get an additional photo up...

babysteps22 Posted 5 Oct 2011 , 7:59pm
post #3 of 8

I keep trying as well, page loads forever then posts 10 or more of the same picture. I delete all but one, then it won't let me add photos. When I try to check the boxes it just keeps reloading the page...frustrating...

mocakes Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 2:31am
post #4 of 8

I even saw a bunch of new ones tonight so I tried to repost mine and it STILL won't upload!!

This is beyond frustrating right now! icon_mad.gif

theresaf Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 3:15am
post #5 of 8

I noticed this prob too. Don't check off the boxes before u submit the picture. Then it looks like it loads, or loading, and then it freezes and goes to the "no contest entry" message. But then when I check my own gallery the picture is there. There's obviously a bug here but try ignoring checking the boxes for now. It does seem to take a while to wind up in the "latest pictures". I've actually been wondering why some pictures others post show up multiple times...I guess now I know! This is a great site but they seem to have their share of technical problems, and then some! Hope they can fix this soon!

SharonK1973 Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 3:47am
post #6 of 8

Been having the same problem. I emailed technical support and just got an automated email that said not to email them again.

noahsmummy Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 3:57am
post #7 of 8

This was one of the reasons i left this site earlier this year. have only just come back on. I was trying for literally MONTHS to upload my pics, had posted in forums etc as to why it wasnt working and didnt get a response. Mine just simply wouldnt go forward from the loading page. INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING! I came back here a few weeks ago and tried every now and then to no avail..and then.. the other night.. just like magic! its worked! i upload a whole heap! it was great! but it wouldnt let me upload additional photos because like someone else said, every time i clicked the boxes it would just reload the page... weird. I dont know why this site has such issues with this! its been a problem for a while and its still not fixed. Other photo uploading sites ive been on never have this problem. it drives me mental!!! lol. Especially when ive needed help or advice on a cake and i couldnt even upload the damn picture!!! so.. i agree.. cake central: FIX YOUR PHOTO UPLOADING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!! please and thank you. =)

mocakes Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 12:23pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks for the advice...I tried not checking the boxes and loading but still nothing. I've spent the last 30 minutes just trying and trying thinking one of these times it will upload...but nothing.

I even checked my photo gallery to see if it possibly uploaded, but nothing there.

I emailed CC 2 days ago and haven't gotten a reply. It's like this site is running itself with no one behind the wheel!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%