Car Battery

Decorating By SweetDelites Updated 6 Oct 2011 , 9:56pm by SweetDelites

SweetDelites Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDelites Posted 4 Oct 2011 , 10:04am
post #1 of 4

I have a cake to do at the end of the month that has to included a car battery, a gold chain, blue and gray stars for Dallas cowboys, T- shirts,and a pair of Jordans. The only think I have in mind so far is the flavor cake strawberry cheesecake. I need any help you all can give. Thanks!!

3 replies
noahsmummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noahsmummy Posted 4 Oct 2011 , 10:44am
post #2 of 4

hmm wow! thats a tough one! the only things i can think of right now, would be to put a picture of a car battery on the t-shirt, so that two things in one go, then you could do the starts on wire thing for the stars, then use the gold chain as the sort of border around it? I have no idea how you would put it all together though! sounds like its going to be a very busy cake.

shuswapcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shuswapcakes Posted 4 Oct 2011 , 12:52pm
post #3 of 4

Could you somehow make the t-shirt out of fondant and have it half way laying over the car battery that you make out of cake (kind of like it was thrown on top?) and then have the gold chain laying beside it? I hope I'm making sense this morning! I have a vision of it in my head but I can't seem to get it into words. Maybe I'll have my morning cup of coffee and come back icon_lol.gif

SweetDelites Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDelites Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 9:56pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the help, you all got my wheels turning. I hope it looks good put together.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%