I Need A Filling For Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Please

Baking By Lovelyladylibra Updated 5 Oct 2011 , 8:00am by sweettreat101

Lovelyladylibra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovelyladylibra Posted 4 Oct 2011 , 4:57am
post #1 of 3

I'm looking for a filling for mint chocolate chip cake Im trying to put together. I don't want butter creme but I do what it to be green and harbor most of the mint flavor since the cake is chocolate chocolate chip. Or chocolate with mint chocolate chips (but I'm afraid that will be too minty... undecided ill test drive in the kitchen). If anyone has any ideas tried or not Id love to hear them. Thank you icon_smile.gif

2 replies
Sorelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 4 Oct 2011 , 5:06am
post #2 of 3

I love fillings with candy in them I make a filling from instant pudding with chopped up candy bars my family is crazy for it! Try tinting vanilla pudding green and chop up Andes candies or junior mints and sprinkle a few on top of the pudding. Andes are much less minty than Junior mints

sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 5 Oct 2011 , 8:00am
post #3 of 3

What about this tinted mint green with Mint Oreo cookie's folded in. Cookies and Cream Frosting - JessDesserts
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
a pinch of salt
2/3 cup vanilla coffee creamer
1 tsp vanilla extract ( or 1/2 marshmallow extract if you have it)
remaining crushed Oreos
* Mix together butter, confectioners sugar, and a pinch of salt until its creamy. Increase your mixer speed to high and beat until its light
and fluffy. Add creamer and vanilla. Beat until its smooth. Fold in crushed Oreos. Makes enough to frost 24 cupcakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%