Do Not Order From This Place!

Decorating By mommie917 Updated 1 Oct 2011 , 8:49pm by chocolate_luvr

mommie917 Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 4:47pm
post #1 of 12

I placed an order with PFEIL and HOLING for 5 different sizes of roses, I just received my order today and there were only 2 sets in the box. I never received an email or a phone call, and the website definitely didn't say they were out of stock. I called customer service and they were absolutely no help at all. This is the first and last time I'll ever order from them! Atleast Country Kitchen will give you call. [/code]

11 replies
aligotmatt Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 4:54pm
post #2 of 12

Yeah, that's the issue I had with them. They just send what they have and only charge you for that. They try to make it seem like a bonus, we don't charge you if we don't ship it. fan-tastic. but I needed that... not worth any savings to have your stuff NOT show up.

Apti Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 5:17pm
post #3 of 12

Sorry you had problems. Another source may be

They do a lot of pre-made gum paste flowers.

cms2 Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 5:26pm
post #4 of 12

I just had the same thing happen with They hand wrote on the invoice "only 2 in stock". Thank goodness it was something I could make do without but why not at least send me an email and give me a heads up that I won't be getting everything I ordered! All these places need to keep in mind that they aren't the only pony show in town. I try to order from Jennifer Dontz ( if at all possible because she is the epitome of good customer service.

stephluva23 Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 5:42pm
post #5 of 12

I've been to this place and they were so unprofessional...i called them and asked if they had a particular item they were clear as day and told me they had it in stock, when i got there it was a different story.....i drove an hour to get there smh

CWR41 Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 5:51pm
post #6 of 12

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. They've always been professional with quick shipping and fair shipping prices.

krumbledkakes Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 5:52pm
post #7 of 12

I've had that happen to me a few times but at least the company was nice enough to contact me and have me choose a replacement. I would be peeved.

mommie917 Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 7:28pm
post #8 of 12

I don't mind if something is out of stock but atleast give me a heads up. Now I have to hunt down the items from somewhere else and hope that they get here next week. The girl on the phone acted like it wasn't a big deal. I just called them back and asked them why 2 sets of roses came up to $60 but my original order for 5 sets was only $70! She said they made a mistake on the charge and will be refunding $20. This is crazy. Worst experience ever.

vpJane Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 8:07pm
post #9 of 12

This is Leah_s favorite place for ordering flowers. Her advice is always good, so I'm putting it here.

Rosie2 Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 8:20pm
post #10 of 12

Well, I'll have to say that I had the same issue with Petal Crafts...I placed an order and none of the items in my order they had in stock so they just sent replecements for everything! thumbsdown.gif At the same time I order craft scissors and I got 'cuticle' scissors icon_mad.gif ---excuse me, I can get those at my nearest Wal Mart hellooo!!!-- I returned everything, but I was very dissapointed at Petal Crafts and I know I'll never order from them again thumbsdown.gif

mplaidgirl2 Posted 30 Sep 2011 , 8:33pm
post #11 of 12

I love p & f.
They are right down the street from me.

chocolate_luvr Posted 1 Oct 2011 , 8:49pm
post #12 of 12

I placed an order last month and never received it yet icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%