Betty Crocker Mix $.50

Baking By bakencake Updated 1 Oct 2011 , 8:51pm by chocolate_luvr

bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 6:26pm
post #1 of 9

Let me start by saying that i live in Tx so this might not apply to some of you.

Ok. so, I went to check out the sale at my grocery store, Tom Thumb. They have a sale going on. $.99 for cake mix. I checked closely and noticed a coupon right on the front of the BC box (one of those peel off coupons) it's a dollar of 2 cake mixes. in other workds $2 for 2 cake mixes minus $1= 2 mixes for $1!!! yes, i did check and got the 18.25 oz mix. it was way pushed in the back but my store still had them. had to share with you guys!!!!!!!!!!

8 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 7:07pm
post #2 of 9

I have often, in the past, posted messages for people in my own area about bargains on supplies and ingredients.

I think I called the last one I posted Deal of the Day.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

bakencake Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 9

I love it!! I feel like im helping but really bragging. since nobody really cares in the real world i do it here. also, Ross has some crazy good deals once in a while like SI fondant fro $3

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 7:36pm
post #4 of 9

Thanks for the heads up - I will have to check our Randall's for this sale/coupon! Is the 18.25 the original size?

wow, I didn't even know Ross carried fondant?!

bakencake Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 8:47pm
post #5 of 9

Ross sells very random things. i always check their food isle. iv'e seen fondant, the cake Dr mix, didn't know she made one, and super fine sugar that i have a hard time getting. also, you have to look around to find the 18.25oz. on my store they are the ones in the very back. good luck

Junebugsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Junebugsgirl Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 9:04pm
post #6 of 9

I just got 6 different flavors of the Lorann's Baking Emulsions for $2.50 a bottle at our Ross yesterday. Definitely worth a stroll down their food/baking isles!

yellobutterfly Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 11:38pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakencake

Ross sells very random things. i always check their food isle. iv'e seen fondant, the cake Dr mix, didn't know she made one, and super fine sugar that i have a hard time getting. also, you have to look around to find the 18.25oz. on my store they are the ones in the very back. good luck

awesome - thanks for letting us know!

yellobutterfly Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 11:38pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebugsgirl

I just got 6 different flavors of the Lorann's Baking Emulsions for $2.50 a bottle at our Ross yesterday. Definitely worth a stroll down their food/baking isles!

awesome!! will have to head to ross on payday!

chocolate_luvr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chocolate_luvr Posted 1 Oct 2011 , 8:51pm
post #9 of 9

Great Thanks. Im always looking for great deals myself!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%