Where Do You Buy Your Cupcake Liners?

Baking By inspiredbymom Updated 21 Oct 2011 , 5:02pm by love2bake68

inspiredbymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
inspiredbymom Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 10:10pm
post #1 of 11

I am looking for cupcake liners that are more than your everyday single colors. My suppliers only have dots or stripes. I found some at Michaels but I only get there once a year. If I can find a wholesaler, that would be fine too. Also looking for a place to get plastic or cardboard cupcake boxes that are not too expensive. Any suggestions?

10 replies
madcobbler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madcobbler Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 10:32pm
post #2 of 11

I like Amazon for cupcake liners. They offer alot of choices, you don't have to purchase huge quantities, and some of the merchandise on their website qualifies for free shipping with orders over $25. They also offer cake boxes, cake boards, bakeware, and a whole lot more. There are wholesalers on the web that are cheaper but you have to sometimes purchase much larger quantities or spend X amount of money as a minimum order.

Kathy99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy99 Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 1:43am
post #3 of 11

Hi. I get mine from ebay. Very cheap and a good price icon_smile.gif

inspiredbymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
inspiredbymom Posted 29 Sep 2011 , 7:27pm
post #4 of 11

Thanks guys! I'll have to check that out!

MadMillie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadMillie Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 12:11am
post #5 of 11

Qualita Paper Products
You have to buy in large quantity ($50 min order), but if you use a lot it's worth it. Less than a penny per wrapper.

MCurry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MCurry Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 12:22am
post #6 of 11

Restaurant Depot or Candyland Crafts.

Kimmaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kimmaf Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 12:49am
post #7 of 11

I buy my plastic hinged deep dome boxes here... wesellcoffee.com/page13.html#1081 (just put the www first) They also have cupcake liners in some prints but the bulk liners are only plain solid I think. hth

LacyHogan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LacyHogan Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 1:15am
post #8 of 11

There was a post like this just a few days ago too so you may find some answers there too but i get mine from www.sweetsandtreatsboutique.com. They have solids, stripes, dots, animal prints, and many other patterns. They also have very reasonable prices compared to other shops i have found. I buy bulk packs from them as well.

I use and love brpboxshop for boxes. They have great customer service and fast shipping from my experience.

LacyHogan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LacyHogan Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 1:16am
post #9 of 11

I just noticed too that this is an older post. Not sure how it got brought back up!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 3:46am
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LacyHogan

I just noticed too that this is an older post. Not sure how it got brought back up!

Well, it's not that old - less than a month (last post was Sept. 29, 2011).

It was resurrected when MadMillie responded.... icon_smile.gif

HTH

love2bake68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
love2bake68 Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 5:02pm
post #11 of 11

Hello, new to the site, I am looking for reasonable priced liners and what is the difference between grease proof and grease resistant?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%