Where Can I Buy These Wholesale?

Baking By msalex28a Updated 28 Sep 2011 , 2:43am by Kathy99

msalex28a Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 5:14pm
post #1 of 4

They are called portion/nut/candy/souffle cups

3 replies
ReneeFLL Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 5:31pm
post #2 of 4

I have bought them at GFS and Restaurant Depot.

ReneeFLL Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 5:33pm
post #3 of 4

Opps! I just realized that you said "wholesale". I did not buy them wholesale, but at regular price.

Kathy99 Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 2:43am
post #4 of 4

I bought a whole bunch of them on ebay. icon_smile.gif thats a good place to find a good deal icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%