Had A Booth At A Fall Festival This Weekend.

Baking By madicakes Updated 30 Mar 2013 , 3:53am by havealittle

madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 7:19pm
post #1 of 4

It was great. Sold some cupcakes, gave out some samples....got rid of ALL of my business cards. Have to order more now. I sold cupcakes push-pops, which were a HIT! Sold out both days. Have gotten several quote requests and orders already. I'm so happy! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
mrslivvix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrslivvix Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 4

I am wanting to do something like this coming up soon. I am about to open a cupcake/cake shop (it's in the paperwork stages yet) but I've been invited to do a Quarter Auction for the biz at the end of this month (Oct). It's actually me and another girl I work with that is starting the biz together. And we are wondering what we should put out or decorate our table with in order to advertise yet not go overboard. The lady running it said we would probably only need 2 cakes and (4) 6 packs of cupcakes to auction and to def have biz cards handy for ppl to pick up. The only thing is until we get a biz phone we would just put our cell phones on these cards. Most of our fall festivals are already over or in the works so it's really about too late for us to do any of those and I really don't want to until I know we are ready to handle it. Don't want to look unprofessional starting off!! lol
Glad to hear your festival was a success for you! Thanks wonderful!

bakerstreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakerstreats Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 2:00pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicakes

It was great. Sold some cupcakes, gave out some samples....got rid of ALL of my business cards. Have to order more now. I sold cupcakes push-pops, which were a HIT! Sold out both days. Have gotten several quote requests and orders already. I'm so happy! icon_smile.gif

How much did you sell your push-pops for? Where did you get the push-pops from?

havealittle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
havealittle Posted 30 Mar 2013 , 3:53am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicakes 

I was wondering about the push-pops and was thinking about doing them instead of the cupcakes, since they might be easier at a festival for the buyers. But on the flip side this festival is for Earth Day and the topic of the day is recycling and not sure they would be looked up favorable for that reason....hmmm.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%