Help With Wording Please

Business By Lenette Updated 28 Sep 2011 , 12:02pm by scp1127

Lenette Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 3:02pm
post #1 of 5

Is there a professional way to request that customers go online and submit reviews? Is it even appropriate to ask?

I have some crazy person on yahoo and google giving me a low review that I don't return phone calls. The problem is it's my only review!!!

Any thoughts? Should I just not worry about it?

4 replies
Ebony628 Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 7:08pm
post #2 of 5

You can ask all of your customers to go online and rate and maybe tell them that you will do a monthly drawing for a dozen cupcakes or a free cake...that way it can be a win win situation. Also, you should be able to reply to the comment that the customer left

BizCoCos Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 7:40pm
post #3 of 5

yes, ask your customers to leave a review for you.

CakeItGood Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 8:27pm
post #4 of 5

Are you on Wedding Wire? They have an email format that requests reviews and makes it clear that your email is not spam. That's how we get reviews icon_wink.gif

scp1127 Posted 28 Sep 2011 , 12:02pm
post #5 of 5

It is always a good idea to respond to a negative post in a helpful and professional manner. Your request to rectify the situation, along with the reviews will make you look good. A person who does not answer her phone would not take the time to reply and try to help the poster. Word it with an apology and your concern over the phone issue, as this has never been an issue in the past. Obviously, you must have had a phone glitch because you answer your messages and return your calls. Ask for the person to contact you so that you can make things right.

Quote by @%username% on %date%