Filling Cupcake Liners

Baking By Diana1003 Updated 27 Sep 2011 , 6:06pm by Diana1003

Diana1003 Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 1:05am
post #1 of 10

If using wilton measuring cups which is best to use to fill liners.

9 replies
msulli10 Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 1:22am
post #2 of 10

I use a cookie scoop - it's a bit neater than using measuring cups.

Diana1003 Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 1:27am
post #3 of 10

Thanks msulli10.

Ballymena Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 8:59am
post #4 of 10

I have 3 ice cream scoops in different sized.

Cricketina Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 9:24am
post #5 of 10

Msulli....said to use a Cookie Scoop they are a size all their own ...completely different than an IC scoop I have a red one I bought at michaels on the baking aisle. Good luck!

Diana1003 Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 8:45pm
post #6 of 10

So true i bought me an Ice cream scoop today we will see how my cupcakes come out.

Lovelyladylibra Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 9:12pm
post #7 of 10

I think I was using the 1/4th cup scoop and I got nice domed cupcakes. I used to use my ice cream scoop but the way its shaped gave me more mess

Reyna Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 9:39pm
post #8 of 10

I make at least 200 cupcakes a week always use an icecram scoop. Depending on which flavor I'm doing (some rise more than others) I will either level it right at the top (using my finger) or go right under (less amount) works perfectly, no mess and they are all same size. Good luck!

SnowBabe Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 6:03pm
post #9 of 10

I use a small soup spoon. It works soooooo well !! I like the cake to go to the rim. and not any more.

Diana1003 Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 6:06pm
post #10 of 10

Thank u all for the advice.

Quote by @%username% on %date%