*sigh* Just Got Some Baking Supplies And I Still Want More!

Decorating By pinklatte Updated 25 Sep 2011 , 9:13pm by Ellie1985

pinklatte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklatte Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 5

I just got a few molds and a couple of Halloween cookie cutters recently and have not gotten the chance to use them all yet however I want more! I want more color gels, more tips, more melts, and then with Halloween coming up, I want more cookie cutters and more holiday colored gels and the special sprinkles they have out for Halloween. You don't even realize how sad I was to leave one of the fall cookie cutters behind, lol. I guess I must still be green (less than a year into really testing my skills and going for it) so to speak and this "wanting" will soon end, right?

4 replies
jennifercullen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifercullen Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 8:43pm
post #2 of 5

I started less than a year ago, in march/April actually. The wanting has subsided slightly, my bank balance has reduced massively lol. I don't think it will ever go completely, but I think eventually you will just have more so there will be less to want, or the things you want will be more expensive. I really want an agbay leveller and an airbrush machine. But something I'm only just getting onto is cookie cutters and moulds. Iv seen lots of little moulds I want but because I can't decide which I don't seem to buy any. There are literally hundreds lol. I'm just hoping I win the lottery soon. I'm so good at spending money, I was clearly born to be rich! icon_lol.gif

Lovelyladylibra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lovelyladylibra Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 9:05pm
post #3 of 5

I still want more Halloween and fall stuff and more sprinkles! I also want red and yellow candy melts but cant find yellow to save my life!

Ellie1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ellie1985 Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 9:13pm
post #4 of 5

LOL!!! I had to laugh reading your post! I started cake decorating about 2 years ago and wanted (and bought) everything!!! Well, I got family coming from Germany to visit this week and my cake supplies have spilled over into my guest bedroom. So I have spent the day trying to figure out WHERE I'm going to put the boxes and boxes of cake stuff!!!

Ellie1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ellie1985 Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 9:13pm
post #5 of 5

LOL!!! I had to laugh reading your post! I started cake decorating about 2 years ago and wanted (and bought) everything!!! Well, I got family coming from Germany to visit this week and my cake supplies have spilled over into my guest bedroom. So I have spent the day trying to figure out WHERE I'm going to put the boxes and boxes of cake stuff!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%