Jimmie Candies For Cake..

Decorating By jenscreativity Updated 27 Sep 2011 , 12:31am by jenscreativity

jenscreativity Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 9:24pm
post #1 of 9

I am needing those jimmie candies for a football stadium cake due next saturday and I can't find any local candy stores to buy the specific colors of black, white, orange, and yellow . I have to have only those colors please and I've looked online and can't find any to order right away. Anyone have an alternative idea for those crowd heads, that include black, for cake or a suggestion elsewhere to find these whether online or a store? I looked at walmart and bulk candy places,but no luck. I'm pressed for time on these.

Thanks so much!
Jenifer

8 replies
Colorful-Bliss Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 9:40pm
post #2 of 9

You can buy each color and then mix them together.

Colorful-Bliss Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 9:41pm
post #3 of 9

You can buy each color and then mix them together.

jenscreativity Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 10:19pm
post #4 of 9

but where do I buy them then? In the individual colors?

Suz246 Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 10:54pm
post #5 of 9

do you have a Hobby Lobby, Michael's or Joanns, they have the fall and halloween candies and Jimmies out now.

Suz246 Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 10:54pm
post #6 of 9

do you have a Hobby Lobby, Michael's or Joanns, they have the fall and halloween candies and Jimmies out now.

seedrv Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 11:17pm
post #7 of 9

Are you looking for something like nonpareils? Something like this where you can buy just one color? http://www.signaturesweetshop.com/nonpareils.asp I'm not saying you should use this company but maybe if you search for nonpareils you can come up with something that will suit what you are searching for.

Narie Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 12:02am
post #8 of 9

Country Kitchen Sweet Art in Fort Wayne Indiana sells the individual colors by the pound.

jenscreativity Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 12:31am
post #9 of 9

Thank you to everyone for your replies! I ended up ordering from the country store that Narie suggested, so hopefully they will get here in time. BTW: I could order them in 3 ounce sizes vs pounds so that is a saver! Thanks again to all!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%