Cake Cutouts

Decorating By KathieB Updated 26 Sep 2011 , 1:46pm by KathieB

KathieB Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 6:50pm
post #1 of 5

Can someone please tell me where I can find the metal round cake cutouts? If you make a sheet layer and then you cut out the size cake you want with the metal cake cutout and the you can put a layer of whatever your using then cut out anouther round. I hope this makes since. Buddy uses them on the Cake Boss.

4 replies
cupncake1 Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 5

Maybe he's using a springform pan? I dont get the point of that though, it seems easier/faster just to bake it that way to begin with, I dont have cable so I havent been keeping up with the show icon_sad.gif

AngelFood4 Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 8:04am
post #3 of 5

I think what you are looking for are called "cake rings". There are different shapes and sizes available on different websites that sell pastry or chef supplies.

snowshoe1 Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 11:17am
post #4 of 5

Check out these folks - they have lots of sizes of cake rings (and lots of other great items):

KathieB Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 1:46pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you , cake rings is what I was looking for. I didn't know what they were called, still new to this. I will check out the website.

Quote by @%username% on %date%