Lounge By Cupcations Updated 24 Sep 2011 , 4:19pm by Cupcations

Cupcations Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 3:51pm
post #1 of 4

This thing is driving me crazy

I created a page for my business on Facebook, unfortunatly the "invite your frinds" button does not work I have no idea why, I googled it & it appears everyone is having that problem...
So Im sharing my page once or twice a day to my profile & I write:"Please like & share my page"

Whats killing me is that everyone is liking my link hardly anyone my page icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

How can I tell them "NOT MY LINK... MY PAGE" for crying out loud!!!... without being rude icon_confused.gif

3 replies
shannon100 Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 12:50pm
post #2 of 4

Maybe you should say, "Please go to my page and "Like" it! Then share it with your friends!" You might get some more hits that way, asking them specifically what to do. (Some people might think you want them to just like your post, not your page.)

cheatize Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 4:05pm
post #3 of 4

A friend recently had the same problem. You have to tell them exactly what to do. She couldn't figure out why all these people were telling her they "liked" her page but it wasn't showing up. I figured it out, let her know, and then she posted specific directions. Go to the page, press the like button. Do not "like" the comment, "like" the page.

Cupcations Posted 24 Sep 2011 , 4:19pm
post #4 of 4

You guys are right. Thanks for the replies
My friend also suggested sending a PM to all my friends attaching the link... Ill try all your suggestions

Thanks again thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%