Missed You All!!!

Lounge By Karema Updated 23 Sep 2011 , 12:02am by JulieMN

Karema Posted 20 Sep 2011 , 11:06pm
post #1 of 5

I haven't been on cake central in so long and I wanted to give you all an update as to what is going on with me and why I haven't been on. I have moved from buffalo and now reside in NYC. A huge change for the family but it was much needed. We were not doing so well in buffalo. My husband was able to find a job here thumbs_up.gif and he is not thrilled to be doing customer service but he his happy to have a job.

I have began taking a business class that I am learning how to write a business plan and how to keep finacial records and making sales projections! I have also gotten a new part time job as a cook in a soup kitchen. My new church runs it and I LOVE IT!!! I am also taking free cake decorating lessons and can't wait to learn some new techniques.

The kids are doing great! Jayda is now in second grade and reading on a fifth grade level. Jace has started kindergarten and is a little technical genious. Justice has just turned two and has recently decided to give himself a haircut!!! So off to the barber we went lol. They have started a new school this year again but they like it. My mom lives close by so she is able to help a lot with the children and she is so happy they are nearby!

I finally have a computer again so I will be able to come by and visit! Ive been on FB lately but I miss my cake girls!!! Drop me a line and let me know how you all are doing and what I've missed in your lives. Missed you all!!!

Love Karema

4 replies
myslady Posted 21 Sep 2011 , 4:18am
post #2 of 5

Welcome back. It's good to hear that your family is doing well. icon_smile.gif

TexasSugar Posted 22 Sep 2011 , 8:11pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome back! icon_smile.gif

Kiddiekakes Posted 22 Sep 2011 , 10:39pm
post #4 of 5

Yes..Welcome back..Sometimes we have to make major changes in our lives to make it better..Good luck to you!!

JulieMN Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 12:02am
post #5 of 5

Welcome back!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%