Website Layout

Decorating By rlowry03 Updated 19 Sep 2011 , 4:24pm by aligotmatt

rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 1:32am
post #1 of 6

I would love to see the website redesigned to make it easier to see everything in each category. Preferably using a photo gallery of items, maybe 3 across and 5 or more down. It takes way too long for me to go through a category where there's only one column of items and 20 or more pages. I just don't have the patience! I'd rather have a quick view of the items and then click on the things that interest me for more info.

5 replies
cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 1:45am
post #2 of 6

I hope that I am understanding you correctly but if you click on the photo gallery tab and click on each category you will see more than 1 row and column on each page. It kinda sounds like your computer isn't displaying properly.

rlowry03 Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 2:54am
post #3 of 6

As an example: When I click on Dragees and Pearls, I get 5 pages of results. On each page it's just one item on top of another and I can only see 2 of the items at a time as I scroll down. It takes forever to get through the options and I can't really compare options as well as I'd like to.

cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 3:01am
post #4 of 6

Are you sure you are talking about cake central and not a store? I did a search of dragees and pearls and this is what I came up with
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=dragees+and+pearls+&album=-&search_user=

rlowry03 Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 4:08pm
post #5 of 6

Sorry. I posted in the Global Sugar Art Forum so I assumed it was understood that I was talking about their store.

aligotmatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aligotmatt Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 4:24pm
post #6 of 6

Yeah I agree. I does take a long time to look through things.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%