1/2 In Or 1/4 In Alphabet/number Cutters

Decorating By texastj Updated 20 Sep 2011 , 6:50pm by texastj

texastj Posted 18 Sep 2011 , 8:49pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone direct me to a site that sells these cutters? I've searched and searched and haven't come up with anything. Are people using clay cutters for this size instead of fondant cutters? Also, where can I find alphabet/number embossers in this size as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

2 replies
MyDiwa Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 12:13pm
post #2 of 3

The FMM tappits and Patchwork cutters seem to come in the size range you want(1/4" - 1/2"). You can use the Patchwork cutters as embossers as well by just pressing the letter into the paste while it's still soft. These come apart into individual letters as opposed to the tappits that are all on one stick.


texastj Posted 20 Sep 2011 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 3

MyDiwa, thank you so much!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%