Who Is Or Has Been A "closet" Cupcake Eater?

Baking By Kathy99 Updated 21 Sep 2011 , 9:13pm by augurey

Kathy99 Posted 18 Sep 2011 , 8:09pm
post #1 of 8

Who will admit it? icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
sharon24 Posted 18 Sep 2011 , 8:56pm
post #2 of 8

Out and Proud!

Crazyforcupcakes Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 2:16am
post #3 of 8

I'm definitely not a "closet" cupcake eater. I'll eat cupcakes anytime, anywhere and in front of anyone. I just got back from New York City, and I tried some amazing cupcakes!

JaniceBest Posted 21 Sep 2011 , 12:15am
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforcupcakes

I'm definitely not a "closet" cupcake eater. I'll eat cupcakes anytime, anywhere and in front of anyone. I just got back from New York City, and I tried some amazing cupcakes!

I live in NYC and YES! those cupcakes are amazing. I eat more than my share, thank you.

sugarandstuff Posted 21 Sep 2011 , 1:30am
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceBest

Quote:

I live in NYC and YES! those cupcakes are amazing. I eat more than my share, thank you.

My sister and I just devoted an entire day in the city to cupcake tasting lol and proud of it!

Crazyforcupcakes Posted 21 Sep 2011 , 3:46am
post #6 of 8

I took a self-guided cupcake tour of NYC in 2009, and I made it to 11 different places. I was there in June and tried 2 more, and on this trip, I tried 3 more. My favorites are Sugar Sweet Sunshine and Two Little Red Hens. I also tried the new place, Molly's, and had a creme' brulee cupcake (no icing, just caramelized sugar and berries on top) that was fantastic!

Bluebelles Posted 21 Sep 2011 , 4:55am
post #7 of 8

I love cupcakes, and nobody better get in may way. icon_mad.gif

augurey Posted 21 Sep 2011 , 9:13pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceBest

Quote:

I only got to try cupcakes from one shop while I was there -- actually I brought about a dozen home lol

If I had more time in NYC, I definitely would have tried more.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%