Pitiful, But I Had To Do It

Decorating By carmijok Updated 17 Sep 2011 , 6:46pm by coloradoflower

carmijok  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carmijok Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 4

Ever since my wedding caketastrophe this past August, I was sick that I hadn't taken a picture of that cake before it crashed. So...I decided to piece the cake together using the picture of the crashed cake I have posted in my gallery. I used my Scrapbook program and yes, it's rough, but at least it shows what it was supposed to look like and, as pathetic as that is, I have finally achieved closure! icon_lol.gif

3 replies
 ReneeFLL  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReneeFLL Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmijok

I have finally achieved closure! icon_lol.gif

icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif
Your cake photo fixing skills are way better than mine. Actually I have never tried it, probably because I wouldn't know how to. Your cake looked beautiful, damage and all. Don't let that one mishap discourge you from trying wedding cakes again.

cathyscakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyscakes Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 6:35pm
post #3 of 4

Your cake was beautiful, so sad. Don't give up on wedding cakes, it turned out so nice. I'm too afraid to try topsy turvy cakes, they scare me. I only use the sps system anymore, its the only thing I trust. lol. But your cake was beautiful.

coloradoflower  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coloradoflower Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 6:46pm
post #4 of 4

Sorry about your cake icon_sad.gif but I am wondering which scrapbook program are you using. I have been thinking about getting one just not sure which one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%