Pitiful, But I Had To Do It

Decorating By carmijok Updated 17 Sep 2011 , 6:46pm by coloradoflower

carmijok Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 4

Ever since my wedding caketastrophe this past August, I was sick that I hadn't taken a picture of that cake before it crashed. So...I decided to piece the cake together using the picture of the crashed cake I have posted in my gallery. I used my Scrapbook program and yes, it's rough, but at least it shows what it was supposed to look like and, as pathetic as that is, I have finally achieved closure! icon_lol.gif

3 replies
ReneeFLL Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 4
Originally Posted by carmijok

I have finally achieved closure! icon_lol.gif

Your cake photo fixing skills are way better than mine. Actually I have never tried it, probably because I wouldn't know how to. Your cake looked beautiful, damage and all. Don't let that one mishap discourge you from trying wedding cakes again.

cathyscakes Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 6:35pm
post #3 of 4

Your cake was beautiful, so sad. Don't give up on wedding cakes, it turned out so nice. I'm too afraid to try topsy turvy cakes, they scare me. I only use the sps system anymore, its the only thing I trust. lol. But your cake was beautiful.

coloradoflower Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 6:46pm
post #4 of 4

Sorry about your cake icon_sad.gif but I am wondering which scrapbook program are you using. I have been thinking about getting one just not sure which one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%