I made marshmellow fondant and left if covered in plastic wrap and a freezer plastic bag for 3 days. Normal that it would be hard to work with, i put in the microwave for like 30 seconds, and when i knead it, it starts to crumble?
should i be leaving it in the microwave longer than 30 seconds or should i be adding water etc??
I would add some crisco to make it pliable again. I've never froze it, but I have left wrapped really good in the frig for months and its still good. HTH
Try a small piece in the microwave for short intervals until it is quite warm but not melting. Knead it with a bit of shortening. Cover your hands and work it into the fondant. If it works continue with the rest of the fondant.
thank you both, I put it in a little longer in the microwave and it worked out just fine!!!