What And Where Are Those Display Case Tags?

Business By KuyaRomeo Updated 17 Sep 2011 , 2:57am by KuyaRomeo

KuyaRomeo Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 2:47am
post #1 of 4

Not new to baking and decorating, but very new to doing it all on my own.

We have a deal with a local shop to rent their commercial kitchen AND they are giving us retail space for our product, including a cooled glass display case.

Dumb question Number 8764:

Those little stands that hold a card to tell the customer what type of cake ,or product they are looking at inside the display case. What are they called and where can I buy them? I have googled every name I can think of.

3 replies
vgray Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 2:50am
post #2 of 4

Are you thinking of place card holders? Like used at weddings?

JenFailla Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 2:54am
post #3 of 4

place cards, name cards, and I've seen them listed as displayettes

KuyaRomeo Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 2:57am
post #4 of 4

These are exactly what I was looking for!!

Thank you both!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%