Has Anyone Bought Cupcake Liners From Simply Caked?

Baking By rlowry03 Updated 21 Oct 2011 , 1:50am by rlowry03

rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 9:04pm
post #1 of 6

They have 1000 white liners for $20. It's the best price I've seen so far. The description says they're greaseproof and the size is 1 1/4" tall for the standard size. Is that what most standard size liners are? I know they sell the taller 1 7/8" but I don't need the extra height.

5 replies
rlowry03 Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 11:57pm
post #2 of 6

I found a better price on liners at cupcake swirl. But they have 2 heights to choose from. They have a standard 1 1/4" and a slightly taller 1 3/8". Any thoughts?

bakerstreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakerstreats Posted 18 Sep 2011 , 1:53am
post #3 of 6

I have bought from simply caked. I bought the 1 1/4" Base: 2" which is the standard size and they have did well for me. I still have left over never had a problem with them pulling away. But now you post cupcake swirl i like the variety color pack they have. Might make a purchase.

ForTheLoveOfFrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ForTheLoveOfFrosting Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 4:28am
post #4 of 6

I usually buy from Simply Caked... I'll have to check out cupcake swirl's variety. No problems here from simply caked -- and they even have the small size for my other pans...

LacyHogan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LacyHogan Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 1:21am
post #5 of 6

I get my solid bulk liners from there but for their other small packs, their prices are way too high. I buy my small patterned packs from www.sweetsandtreatsboutique.com. They sell them for $3 compared to $3.95 at simply cakes and $4.50 at cupcake swirl. They have the same exact liners for much cheaper. That is just way too much to pay when you don't have to! I'm a small business cakery starting out and every penny saved helps!!!

rlowry03 Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 1:50am
post #6 of 6

Whatever the case may be I appreciate the list you guys have given me to check out and compare prices! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%